Welcome

Did you spend any money today? Save money today? Find a deal or walk from one? Join in on my random thoughts about Saving the economy or at least saving a few buck for myself.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bank Fees

I didn't realize there was a bank fee when you used Quicken? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, there are fees for everything. The fee must be when my banks talks to quicken and updates the ledger. I checked my bank statement and found a fee on it.
I had to go to the bank anyway, so I went inside and asked about the charge. Sounds like, after the banker had to make a few phone calls (better him than I) it's a software fee. I did get Quicken, but never used it with the bank download so I had them reverse the the fee and remove that from my account.
Good day is saving a few bucks, but I should have noticed it sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Well that is downright awful! I use Commerce (oops now it is TD Bank) and they have never charged me to use Quicken.

    ReplyDelete